Gay story: Bathhouse Bukakke


Bathhouse Bukakke

by Jei Soul

“Are you really going to go? By yourself?” Kai asked me, in total disbelief that I’d have the nerve to visit a bathhouse on my own.

“Yes. I’m really going on my own. I can take care of myself, and I can keep myself entertained. Don’t worry about me.”

“Fine,” he surrendered. “But don’t call me at 4 in the morning to come join you ‘cause you’re freaked out and holed away in your room. Cause you know I’ll come and I always get up to no good at those places.”

“That’s the point,” I replied. Kai just shrugged his broad, round shoulders.

If only he knew the event I’ve been planning on Sniffies for the past 3 days. Tonight is finally my night to fulfill a few of my biggest fantasies: I’m hosting an 8-eight man bukkake and foot worship party. 9 men if you include me. Yes, shy Maddox is licking feet and taking 8 loads (minimum) to the face and throat. I can already feel their loads running down my neck and chest. It’s hard not getting lost in thought about it as I defend my choices to Kai. My daydreaming distracts me and turns me on so much I find myself looking a little too long at the crotch of Kai’s sweatpants. “His body looks so good in a tank top and sweats,” I think to myself. “His bulge is mouthwatering. But no! The fuck? That’s my buddy. Shake that thought.”

“Hello?” Kai snapped. “Earth to Maddox. What time are you going? It’s already 8 PM.”

“You’re right, I should head on over. I told the first guy to meet me at 9:30.”

“The FIRST guy? Maddox! You’re joking?”

“Guess we’ll never know,” I replied coyly as I stood up, indiscreetly adjusted my erection, and walked to my car.


To be honest I’m nervous as hell. I’ve never been with more than 2 men at once and I’ve certainly never planned an event like this online where these men could very easily be catfishing me. 3 of the 8 men who responded to the ad were headless torsos. They were impressive torsos, though, and sent hot nudes. All very well hung. The 5 men who showed their faces were ruggedly handsome, so fingers crossed everyone is attracted to one another.

I approach the bathhouse parking lot with the hardest erection of my life. I park the car, take a deep breath, puff my one-hitter I keep in the glovebox to calm my nerves, and pop a Sildenafil of good measure, in case the mood strikes me to top. I make my way to the front desk, rent my VIP room, and set up all the toys, poppers, and lube I brought on the table next to the bed.

Under my clothes I'm wearing thigh-high white sports socks, a black jockstrap, an elastic white chest harness, and a black jersey crop top. I strip down to my gear, lay on the bed, and check the time. I’ve still got 30 minutes until the first guy's supposed to arrive.

I’m impatient and have arrived at such a point in my horniness that I reach over into my backpack and pull out one of 2 10-inch dildos I brought for just this occasion. I lube it up, stroke it as if it's a real cock for a second, just to feel extra slutty. I lay back with my legs up in the air and start to tease my hole with it. It’s fat head rubbing in circles on my warm wet hole. I take a breath as I push it inside, slowly, much slower than I really want to at this point. I feel it gently but steadily stretch open that my hole until it wraps around the thinner shaft. I keep pushing, pushing, pushing until it reaches that 2nd hole and starts to massage me from the inside. I pull out slowly, just to dig right back in before the head escapes my grip. My dick starts throbbing at this point, jumping every time I thrust inward. I close my eyes and grab my cock with my lubed up left hand, pumping myself with my right one. I’m stroking my rock-hard dick faster than the rhythm I’m fucking myself, so I’ve got to slow down if I don’t want to cum prematurely. I plan to put on a show tonight, so I plan to edge for a while. I slow my stroke to match the steady mid-tempo rhythm of my right hand. It feels phenomenal. I find myself moaning aloud with each inward thrust. I reach for the poppers to enhance the moment. I hit the bottle for 6 seconds each nostril. I hold it in and count to 15 as I’m still fucking myself. On count 15, I forcefully exhale and feel a rush of ecstasy rush over me, making me keenly aware of the work I’m putting into taking the toy, and steadily fucking my eager, hungry hole. I let go of my dick for a moment, put my left hand behind my head and just enjoy the feeling of my full hole and surrendering to the size of this thick, hard toy in my ass.

Just as I’m making myself moan in pure ecstasy, I hear the doorknob to my room jiggle. My eyes shoot open and I pull the toy out of my ass and walk to the door. I suction the dildo to the wall and proceed to ride the toy, standing, as I talk through the door to my guest.

“Hey, man. Here for the party? It’s early.”
“Yeah, at 9:30? I got a little too excited and left early,” a booming voice replied. The sound of his voice made me pause mid-stroke.

This man sounds sexy as fuck. I crack the door open and meet eyes with a bearded, dark-eyed, man in his early 40s, thick chest, big arms, hair in all the right places. I remember him from his photos. I slide myself off the wall-cock and turn to face him. He’s standing in a white towel he’s holding together around his waist with one hand. His other hand reaches for my slippery, hard dick and he starts to stroke me immediately.

“You don’t have to stop on account of me. Put it back in.”

I follow his orders, grab the dildo off the wall, lay down on my bed, pull my legs up and expose my hole.

“Waaaait a minute. Let me get a look at that before you start” he requests.

I hold my ass open with both hands while he inches closer. He gets so close I can feel his warm breath on my hole. "That's a pretty pussy, baby" he whispers.

“You should probably taste it since you’re the first one here. You know, before it gets used.” I suggest.

“Nah,” he smirks “I like a dick-flavored hole. I’ll wait until you’re begging for a break from all the dick and need a gentle tongue down there.”

“Fair enough, Number One” I said, and slid the dildo back inside. I let out a louder than expected moan as I took the toy balls-deep.

“Hold it inside, boy” he ordered. Okay, cool – we’re using the daddy/boy dynamic. I can work with this.

“Yes, daddy.” I stopped thrusting and felt my hole gripping this toy’s 10 inches, my dick throbbing from the eroticism of the moment.

“Suck me?” I asked.

“Only until the next guy arrives, then I want to see you sucking for the rest of the night, boy. No breaks.”

“Yes sir.” I point my hard dick toward him. “Come. Suck me.”

He grabs my hard cock at the base and immediately deepthroats me. I kick as my sensitive head slams against the back of his mouth and slides down his throat.

“Straight to deepthroat?! Okay! Fuuuck! Your throat feels so good!”

“Mmhmm this is good dick, boy” he mumbles, my dick distorting his words. He keeps my dick deep in his throat for a solid 5 minutes, breathing through his nose, bouncing his head up and down, up and down, sloppily, on my 90 degrees, hard as steel dick. I flex my cock and he moans as he feels it swell in his tight throat.

Suddenly there’s a knock at the door.

Number One stands up, wipes the saliva off his beard with his towel, and opens the door to a younger, 5’10’’, mid-20s stud with dark eyes, a slick bald head, rippling muscles, and thick thighs. The dickprint in his white towel already intimidating me.

I start to pump the dildo faster, my eyes firmly on Number Two’s bulge.

“Heard a lot of noise in here, guys. The party already started?” Number Two asked as he opened his towel, letting an abnormally long, thick, pale, cut cock fall forward, bouncing there for me and Number One to gawk at before I awkwardly reply “We were just warming up. He was prepping my throat for the night.” Number One looked at me and laughed, appreciative that I didn’t expose his sub side early on.

“Well,” Number Two started, “Let’s see how open that throat is, then. Yeah?”

I pull the dildo out and suction it to the floor. I squat over it and invite One and Two over so I can suck and jerk them while I bounce on my toy. They get close and I grab both their thick cocks for support as I center my hole over the tip of the dildo. Once it catches in place, I pull Number One’s dick to my mouth while jerking Number Two slowly. I slide down my toy, moaning as I sit balls-deep. I don’t want to bounce on it, I just want to feel it in me as I play with these cocks. Number One’s uncut dick is right in front of my face, hanging against my nose and lips. I inhale deeply through my nose smelling his soap-scented dick, admiring it closely, appreciating the beauty of this man’s member. I kiss the base, and slowly kiss down to the pulsing head of his 8-incher before taking him into my mouth. I keep my lips tightly around the tip and slowly feed myself his dick, sliding my warm lips all the way down his shaft until my nose is in nestled in his pubic hair and his dick resting comfortable in my soft throat. I take him in slowly, stop to relax and to avoid gagging, and slide him in deeper. Number Two puts his hand on my head and pushes me down gently onto One’s stiff cock. I’m surprised at the ease with which I’m swallowing One’s huge cock, hoping I’ll have the same ease with Two. Two’s dick feels massive in my hand. One moves Two’s hand away so that he can grab my head with both hands and fucks my face mercilessly for minute.

I ask for a break so I can hit my poppers. I hit on each side for 10 seconds. I want to be zoned while he fucks my throat open. I hold the poppers in. On count 20 I exhale deeply, feel the rush and slide One’s fat cock back down my throat.

“Fuck that throat” Two encouraged. “Don’t pull out, keep that throat of his open.”

One grabbed my head tighter and started to pound-fuck me, his pubic mound slamming into my nose. I open my throat as much as I can to take this dick as long as I can, and I’m so proud of myself. I feel like I’ve completely submitted my throat. I’ve reached the point of ‘hole’ for Number One and I couldn’t be more pleased with myself. From the sounds coming out of him, he's pleased, too.

Two kneels down to whisper in my ear “Does it feel good swallowing his big dick like that? Like a slut? You like swallowing cock with an audience don’t you?”

I lock eyes with Two as One is ferociously pounding my throat as if to reassure him “your time to be served like this is coming.” He understood, smiled, and brought his tongue closer to One’s thrusting cock. He started to lap at One’s dick like a thirsty dog drinking water, as he face-fucked me. My eyes rolled back into my head and I gripped my hard, throbbing dick through my jockstrap. “I hope I never forget this scene” I think to myself. “And we’re just getting started.”

One pulls his dick out of my throat after about 6more minutes of sloppy wet face fucking. I catch my breath and dry my face.


“Your turn, man,” One tells Two.

“Fuck yeah! Let’s do this. Swallow me like you just swallowed him, yeah? I want the same attention.”

“Yes sir,” I said, breathing heavily.

I kneel back in place over my dildo, slide myself down it balls-deep, and wait for Two’s cock.

Two bring his dick to my lips. It’s easily got 3 inches on One and is a little girthier, but softer, easier to manage. One’s was rock-hard.

Two uses my favorite move: he starts to slap my face with his heavy dick. “Fuck yeah, man. That heavy dick feels so good. Fuck!” I announce. Each strike actually hurts a little, but it’s too hot to tell him to stop. I take the pain and beg for more. “Please! Show me how big that powerful dick is, sir. Let me feel how big it is.” He slaps my forehead and mouth with it for another minute before saying “Open for me, yeah? All the way. Tongue out. Good boy!”

I’m impaled on my dildo, all 10 inches inside me, all 11 inches of Two’s dick making its way down my throat. I gag for a second and ask for a popper break. I hit both sides for 5 seconds, inhaling deeply. I hold for 10 seconds and release through my mouth before opening again and presenting my tongue for Two to abuse. He slams his heavy dick on my tongue and asks, “You want this big dick?”

“Yes sir.” I reply, trying to talk around his fat, semi-hard head that was resting on my tongue.

One kneels next to me, encouraging me. He pulls my dick out of my jockstrap.

“You can take it. It’s not too much bigger than mine, boy. You got this.” He kisses my temple.

Two’s massive cock is making its way over my tongue when there’s a knock at the door.

“I’ll get it, boy. You just enjoy yourself,” One whispers. He stands up and walks to the door, as Two works his dick down the back of my throat. I feel my eyes water as he pushes down. I meet his force by relaxing my throat completely to welcome his girth. Once he’s in as far as he can go, I look up, mouth stuffed to the brim with cock. Two locks eyes with me and says “That’s where it’s gonna stay for a minute, yeah? Breathe. Find your breath.”

I adjust so I can breathe freely through my nose with his dick down my neck.

I see Number Three appear over Two’s shoulder and One kneels next to me again. “He’s hot. Good job. You’re going to love his dick, too, boy.”

With Two’s dick resting in my throat, I meet eyes with Three: a tall, dark, lightly bearded man with light eyes who is smiling at the sight of me, sitting on a dildo with Two balls-deep in my face. I can tell he's glad he accepted the invitation, and we are, too. I’m aroused at the thought that this is the first impression I’m leaving with all these men.

Three suggests that One suck his dick while I get face-wrecked, but Two lets him know the only one sucking dick tonight is me. “He’s the only one taking dick tonight, yeah? To the face or the ass. You good with that?” I hear him ask.

“Yeah man, that works,” Three says.

I motion for One and Three to stand next to me while Two starts to slowly thrust down my throat. One and Three start to lightly smack their hard dicks against my face. The moment is almost too hot for me to believe. Three stops for a moment to reach for my poppers.

“Sorry, I just like ‘em,” he says.

“As long as it doesn’t kill your boner, go for it,” One warned. “that thing needs to last a while. Our boy here's got some stamina.”

I heard Three hit the bottle deeply. Several seconds each nostril. He bends down and carefully puts the bottle under my nose. “I’ll count for you,” he directs.

“One, two, three…” he counts to 20. I can barely make it that long but I do it for the thrill of the moment. I release it all on count 20 and start over on the other nostrtil. After 40 seconds of hitting the bottle, I am zoned and open. I feel Two’s dick pump in and out of my deep throat. I’m holding One and Three’s cocks in my hands, as if they were poles on the subway. I start to bounce on my dildo and shiver with ecstasy. I feel Two’s legs start to tremble. I get lost in the moment and shift my focus to my hole. I start to bounce on it with intention. I grunt with each stroke. I feel completely in control of the room even though I’m the one stuffed full and submitting, and it overwhelms me with pleasure. I snap out of my own little trip and realize several minutes have passed.

“You’re going to make me cum!” Two yells. I was torn between wanting him to cum now and wanting him to last longer.

“Fuck it, nut in his throat” Three said. One joined “Yeah baby, give him every drop. Don’t pull out.”

“Fuuuck!” Two started to warn “I’m getting close! I’m gonna cum! Oh, fuck I’m gonna cum!”

One and Three went back and forth with their cheers: “Give it to him!” “Hell yeah!” “Fill his throat up!” “Drown his ass!”

“FUUUCK!” Two groaned and he clasped my head in his big hands. He continued to thrust into my face as I felt his warm load start to shoot down the back of my throat. I’m always grateful for loads directly to the throat. So clean, so hot.

He cums for what seems like 3 solid minutes and I swallow every drop. I had no choice, really. I didn’t fight it. I didn’t pull away. I let his dick shoot and pulse and throb in my throat until he was totally drained, his increasingly limp dick hanging out in my throat. “Good boy. Goddamn!” He says, as he slides his cum sloppy dick out of the clutches of my throat.

One and Three are watching the whole scene, jerking their hard cocks.

“Can I stay?” Two asked. “I think I can shoot again later.”

“Hell yeah you can stay” One and Three replied in unison. They want to see him dominate my throat again.

I dry off my beard and hop off my dildo. I sit on the edge of the bed in the warm glow of the dim bathhouse room lighting. I crack my jaw in anticipation of the next cock.

“So, who’s next?” I ask with a smile.

One and Three stand close to each other inches away from my face, both still jerking their hard cocks. Two makes his way to a chair in the corner, where he sits, faces us, and plays with his sensitive nipples.

“I just left a three-day load in his throat, boys” he groans. “Load him up some more, yeah?”

Sat on the corner of the bed, my elbows resting on my spread legs, dick hanging over the side of the mattress, I look up at One and Three, grinning like a slut. Their bearded faces are serious, like they’re wanting me to quit playing and get to work. I understand clearly.

I kneel in front of One and Three and grab each of their hefty, rock-hard dicks.

“Look at him when you’re sucking my dick,” Three commanded. I lock eyes with One.

I open my mouth as wide as I can, to make room for Three’s engorged, uncut, veiny member. It felt like a yucca root in my hand. I laugh at the comparison and the sheer size of his dick and start to kiss the hooded head. I’m staring into One’s eyes as I begin to lick each place I kiss. One brings his cock closer and gently rubs it on my forehead. I shoot a glance over to Three, to see if he's as entertained as we are.

“Eyes on him. I haven’t given you permission to look at me. I’ll tell you when you can look at me.” I look back over at One.

“Yes sir.” I obediently reply, as I take Three’s dick fully into my mouth, as far as my throat allows from this angle. One’s heavy cock is still resting on my forehead.

One leans down closer to me, maintaining intense eye contact. “That dick taste good, boy?”

I pull Three’s dick halfway out of my mouth to answer “Yes, sir. So fucking good,” and suck it right back down.

“You look so good with a dick in your mouth, boy.” I manage a smile around Three’s massive cock. “Suck it, boy. Suck that big dick for daddy. I know you love sucking dick I can see it in those eyes.” Seemingly without blinking, I suck the hell out of Three’s incredible dong without breaking eye contact with One.

“That mouth feels good. Suck that shit,” Three whispers.

“You see?” One starts. “You see how good you are at it? Keep it up boy.”

I adjust my position a little so I can swallow more of Three. His dick slides down my throat deeper than he’s been so far. “Fuck, baby! That open throat’s got grip!” Three confirms.

The expression on One’s face as we’re both hearing all of this from Three is unforgettable. He was impressed, aroused, intrigued as Three’s dick disappeared into my neck. I surprised myself. I didn’t know I could swallow dicks this big. Learn something new every day.

One starts to jerk his dick fast over my face as Three starts to face fuck me. “Yeahhh, boy. Swallow that big dick.” You can hear One’s voice shake as he jerks.

I’m dying to look at Three’s handsome face, but I continue to obey him and stare into One’s eyes as Three pummels my throat, thrusting hard down into my wet mouth. My bare knees pressing against the floor, my hands gripping Three’s thick, solid thighs.

“You’re gonna make me cum, boy” One warns, prompting Three to fuck my neck even harder. “You want that, boy? You want daddy’s load?”

“Fuck yeah, man. Give it to him. You want his mouth?” Three asks.

“Cum down his fucking throat. That’s why we’re here, yeah?” Two chimes in from the corner of the room. He’s back to jerking his semi-hard dick, watching these 2 use my throat.



Without breaking my eye contact with One, Three pulls out of my throat and One slides his salty dick head past my lips. He leaves just the tip inside my mouth as he jerks his shaft. “You want daddy’s load, boy?”

“Please!” I cry out around One’s fat precumming dickhead.

“Ohhhh fuck yeah! Here’s your load, boy!”

“Now look at me,” Three orders.

I shoot my eyes over to Three’s handsome, square-jawed face. This motherfucker stole my attention away from One just before climax. A hot fucking move, if you ask me. Three has a determined look on his face; tight-lipped, brow furrowed. He’s furiously jerking his giant tool.

I taste the nut starting to trickle out of One’s beaten cock. I’m staring into three’s green eyes.

“Swallow all of it,” Three commands, giving me a look like he absolutely fucking means it.

Gaze locked with Three, I grab One by the thighs and pull him closer to me, shoving his dick into my throat. My mouth and throat are full of One’s warm, salty load, which is now flowing out uncontrollably. He pumps into my face as he floods me with nut. He moans one long continuous groan of pleasure. I open my throat and swallow everything inside. My eyes water and Three wipes the tears away with his thumb. “Good boy. Swallow him whole.”

One lands one final thrust in my throat, then pulls away. I hear him say “Goddamn, boy! That’s good throat,” but I’m still laser focused to Three.

“You ready for a third load, motherfucker?”

Barely able to catch my breath, I mutter out a “Please, baby. Give me that load.” I center myself in front of three’s pumping fist and swollen cock.

“Open that fucking mouth!” Three yells. I open as wide as I can, tongue out as far it can stretch.

He starts cumming a few inches away from my face. A jet of nut slams against the back of my throat. The next one lands directly in my beard. The next one on my forehead. The next one, my outstretched tongue. He steps closer and slides his dick down my throat with ease, continuing to pump cum out of that huge cock of his. I feel every pulse, my eyes wide with excitement. Three grabs the sides of my head and holds my head in place, housing this anaconda of a cock in my throat. He pulls back slowly and I gasp for air.

“Thank you,” I say to Three, still gazing into those eyes. “And thank you, sir,” I say as I glance over to One, who is now sitting on the edge of the bed. I sit next to him, giving my knees a much needed break.

Three starts to get dressed and tells us he’s got to leave. He leans down and kisses me deeply for a second. He backs away - “Y’all taste good!” he jokes with One and Two. We all laugh and Three says “But for real, thanks for the invitation,” and walks out.

I’m sitting next to One on the bed and we’re both still catching our breath, watching Two stroke his now steel-hard dick.

“By the way, you’re invitation mentioned something about a foot fetish, yeah?” Two asked.

“It did,” I confess. “I’m really into feet.”

“You into these?” he asked as he raised his legs, exposing both of his wide, bare feet to me and One.

“Very,” I reply with a deep sigh, already stroking my dick sticking out of my jock.

“What do you like to do with a guy’s feet?” One asked.

“Yeah show us,” Two ordered.

Overcome with arousal, I kneel on my sore knees before Two and his bare feet he’s holding up in the air.

“Just bring them to my face for a second,” I requested.

Two gently lays his big, cold, bare feet against my face. I can tell my beard tickled him a little, as he adjusted. His feet cover the length of my face. He starts to wiggle his toes against my forehead.

“Fuuuck!” I mutter through his soles. I don’t know if One or Two really understand my foot fetish, but I stay still for a moment, relishing the feeling of Two’s meaty, soft soles against my warm face. They smell so good, so clean. I’m so tempted to lick his delicious soles but I wait to see if he asks for it.

“Kiss them,” he commands, as he presses them tighter onto my face. I kiss Two’s beautiful, smooth soles, tonguing them on occasion, when he’s not pressing so hard onto my mouth. I back away slightly so I can lick them, full tongue, from heel to toe. I lick the length of his feet and he gasps in pleasure.

“That tongue feels so good!”

I get harder hearing that. I start to lick furiously, lapping at his feet, the way they were meant to be tasted. He leans one foot forward, shoving 3 of his toes into the right side of my mouth, stitll covering the other side with his size 12. I lash those toes with my tongue, drool trickling into my beard down my chin.

“Damn, baby! That shit does feel good!” He abruptly pulls his feet off my face and slides them back into his sandals. “I’ma need more of that later for sure, yeah?”

“Anything you want,” I reply, totally out of breath. We hear a knock at the door.

“Get on your knees,” Two commands.

“My knees?” I ask.

“On all fours, quick. You said ‘anything’”

I look at One. He shrugs. “You did say anything.” One laughs.

Another knock at the door.

Two reveals his plan as he walks to open the door. “When he walks in, take off his shoes and worship his feet. Welcome him. Come.” He snaps his fingers at me and points for me to crawl to the door.

Two opens the door to a handsome teddy bear of a man. A thicc 30-something, hairy stud, already naked, except for knee-high white socks and jerking his fat dick for us.

“Hey, guys,” Four says as he steps into the room. My face is at dick level, so I’m right in front of this cock-pounding. “Hell yeah”, he says as he lets his dick fall and bounce in front of my open mouth.

“No,” Two puts his hand between my mouth and Four’s dick. “Feet first.”

“Yes, sir.” I kneel down and kiss the tops of Four’s warm, socked feet. I alternate kisses between each foot.

“You wanna suck my toes or something?” Four asks.

“Yes sir,” I reply as I look into his rugged face. He smiles, nods, moves to the bed and sits back against the wall, extending his legs. Number One sits next to him, stretching his legs out, showing off his bare sexy feet. Two joins them, taking up the remaining space, and stretches his feet forward.

Four big bare feet and 2 socked feet, all for me to play with. All in a row on kinky display.

I let out one long sigh and ask One, Two and Four my favorite question “Alright gentlemen, who’s first?”

Four leans forward, grabbing his big, socked feet. “Take these socks off. Get to work.” I take off my jersey, now standing at the food of the bed in a jockstrap, elastic white harness, and thigh-high socks. I crawl onto the bed toward Four, who is seated between One and Two. One and Two’s bare wiggling toes on either side of Four.

I grab Four’s thick feet and pull my face into them. I nuzzle my face into his warm soft cotton soles. I sit there for a moment, eyes closed, enjoying the feeling of his big masculine feet covering every inch of my face. Breathing in, out, in, out through a tiny sliver of open space.

I feel One and Two put their feet on my head and shoulders, rubbing them gently along my skin. I back away for a moment, open my eyes to get a look at the 6 feet I’m about to worship when there’s another knock at the door.

I leave these three handsome men in bed and walk to the door.

“On all fours!” Two reminds me. I drop to the floor and crawl the remaining few paces to the door. “Don’t look him in the face, we’ll take care of it. Open the door, keep your head down, and listen to your daddies, yeah?” Two has really taken control here, and I’m here for it.

“Yes sir.” I reach up for the doorknob, open the door, and see two feet in white slides at the end of two thick hairy legs. Number 5 definitely doesn’t skip leg day. I want to see his face so badly, but I take Two’s direction, and keep my head down, eyes on Five’s feet.

“What do we have here?” Five asks as he laughs.

“Come in, man,” One invites. “Let him show you what he’s best at.”

“Find a seat and kick back. He was about to pull these off,” Four informed.

Five makes his way around me, walks to the bed and sits opposite the other three, adding his bare feet to the display. I stay still on my hand and knees, awaiting an order from Two, to whom I’ve willingly surrendered.

“Get up here, boy. Head down.”

I crawl up onto the bed, careful not to look Five in the face. I center myself in front of Four’s socked feet one more time. I grab the tops of his tall socks and slowly pull them down his meaty calves. Holding his left leg in one hand, I use my other hand to pull his sock over his foot, revealing a few inches of his soft, supple heel. Unable to resist, I lick at his heel like a child with an ice cream cone.

“Uff that tongue feels good, baby,” Four assures me as he leans forward to grab the loose foot of his sock. He tugs it gently, exposing more of his bare sole. Sure to not miss an inch, I lap hungrily at his foot with every tug. He pulls it off slowly, higher, higher, higher, until only his toes are covered. Just inches away from them, I stare longingly, breathing heavily in anticipation of the reveal.

“How bad you want to suck on daddy’s toes?” Four asks.

“Don’t give them to him yet,” One orders. Two joins in on the torture “You can have them after you greet the new guy.”

Frustrated and beyond horny, I turn to Five’s bare feet behind me. I grab his right foot, pull it up to my mouth, close my eyes, and shove all 5 of his toes into my eager mouth.

“Holy shit!” Five chuckles. “That’s my whole foot!”

Eyes closed tightly so as to not disobey Number Two, I lash between Five’s toes with my tongue. I’m sucking, slurping, gently biting the 5 meaty toes trapped in my mouth. My lips stretched wide, I slide my tongue out to taste more of his sole. I feel saliva escape and drip down his foot, off his heel, and onto my thigh. I’m starting to make a mess, and I love it.

I grab his other foot and start over. Slupring, biting, licking, drooling, kissing.

“That’s enough, boy,” Two says after a few minutes of devouring Five’s feet. “Get back over here and finish what you started.”

“Yes sir.” I turn around, open my eyes to see these 6 feet I’ve yet to fully taste, and obediently kneel at Four’s socked feet one more time, one foot almost completely bare expect for the toes he’s kept covered.

“Beg for ‘em,” Two orders as he leans forward and firmly slaps Four’s exposed sole. “Tell him how bad you wanna taste his toes, yeah?”

“I want those fuckin’ toes, sir,” I look over Four’s sock-covered toes and into his eyes. “Please, let me taste them. Please let me have them,” I beg breathlessly.

“All yours, boy,” Four says through a smile, as he yanks his sock away, revealing 5 long, supple toes I instantly wrap my mouth around. I keep my eyes locked on his as I massage his foot with both hands, digging my thumbs into his soles, while his toes rest on my tongue. I’m still for a minute, relishing the fact I finally got my mouth on them. Everyone else in the room fades away and it’s just me, Four, and his delicious foot.

Feeling Four’s toes wiggling in my mouth, I feel Five from behind. I feel his warm breath on the cheeks of my bare ass. He grabs the waist of my jockstrap in one firm fist and says “Keep suckin’ those toes, baby. I know that shit feels good. I’ma make you feel good now.”

“Yeah, eat his ass, man!” One chimes in. “Tell us how that hole tastes, yeah?” Two adds.

I’m alternating now between Four’s bare feet. Sucking and slurping on one as much as I can before switching to the other.

Five holds my ass open and I feel his lips softly kiss my hole. Each kiss sends shivers down my legs. “Fuck, that’s pretty pussy,” he sighs between kisses.

I still haven’t seen Five’s face, but at this point I’m in undeniable ecstasy. I have Four’s feet in my mouth and Five’s tongue digging my hole. I slurp on his sexy feet for several minutes, entranced.

“I think it’s our turn, yeah?” Two asks, clearly impatient for his feet to be serviced.

Four pulls his feet away, stands up, and joins Five behind me as One and Two readjust on the bed, joining their 4 feet together inches from my face.

My back is arched as much as possible, giving Five unlimited access to my open pussy. He’s tongue fucking me now, hitting deeper with each slam of his face into my ass.

“How’s it taste?” Four asks. Five stops just long enough to mutter “Fuckin’ delicious.” He dives back into my ass, places his lips around my hole, and sucks slowly. I feel my hole swell into his mouth.

“Ohhh fuck!” I cry out. “Suck that pussy, baby! Fuck!”

One and Two start to lightly slap my face with their bare feet to remind me I have more work to do.

I grab one foot of each and bring them to my wide-open mouth. I’m able to cram in several toes from Ones’ left foot and several from Two’s right foot. I close my lips around them and fervently lap at every part of them that fits into my adoring mouth. With their feet not currently stuck in my drooling mouth, they start to rub my face, head, and shoulders.

I feel Five back away from my hole. “My turn?” I hear Four ask. “Go for it, man. Left it wet as fuck,” Five brags.

Four dives right in, flicking his big tongue with lightning speed against my wet hole. The sound alone is hot as fuck, not to mention the dizzying sensation. My eyes roll back and I pop One and Two’s fee out of my tireless mouth to let out a sigh “Fuuuuck, daddy! Tongue that hole, man!”

I notice Five coming around to join One and Two, Four still lapping away at my pussy.

“Can I look? Can I see his face?” I ask Two, through grunts and panting.

“You can look, boy.”

I lock eyes with Five. I recognize him from his photos. The only man so far without a beard. I see his face glistening with a mix of his saliva and my pussy. He has a chiseled face and curly jet black hair. He positions himself on his knees over One and Two’s legs, facing me. He brings his fat fuck stick over to my mouth, shoving it between One and Two’s soaking wet feet.

I run my tongue maniacally along the bouquet of toes, soles, and dick, in front of me.

I take Fives cock, which is resting on top of Two’s and One’s toes, into my mouth. I open wide and take him balls deep.

“That mouth feels good, yeah?” Two asks Five, knowing exactly how this mouth feels.

“Fuck yeah it does.” Five grabs my head as I’m holding myself up with my tired arms, back arched, ass in the air with Four’s face deep in it. I’ve never felt so slutted out, so turned on.

I let out a long series of uncontrollable groans and moans. “Fuuuck!” “That tongue feels so good!”

Five pumps his dick in and out of my throat, his heavy balls swinging up and knocking against my chin and neck. That’s all I can think about at this point. With everything else going on around us, all I can focus on is the steady rhythm of Five’s low hangers slamming into my chin.

A knock on the door snaps me out of my trance.

Number Four reluctantly detaches for a moment from my hole to open the door. Five continues to ram his fuck stick down my neck, with increasing speed. One and Two are jerking their hard, lubed cocks and wiggling their toes against my face as Five hammers it.

“Are we too late? The party almost over?” I hear a deep voice with a country twang ask from the door.

“Find a seat and kick back. He was about to pull these off,” Four informed.

Five makes his way around me, walks to the bed and sits opposite the other three, adding his bare feet to the display. I stay still on my hand and knees, awaiting an order from Two, to whom I’ve willingly surrendered.

“Get up here, boy. Head down.”

I crawl up onto the bed, careful not to look Five in the face. I center myself in front of Four’s socked feet one more time. I grab the tops of his tall socks and slowly pull them down his meaty calves. Holding his left leg in one hand, I use my other hand to pull his sock over his foot, revealing a few inches of his soft, supple heel. Unable to resist, I lick at his heel like a child with an ice cream cone.

“Uff that tongue feels good, baby,” Four assures me as he leans forward to grab the loose foot of his sock. He tugs it gently, exposing more of his bare sole. Sure to not miss an inch, I lap hungrily at his foot with every tug. He pulls it off slowly, higher, higher, higher, until only his toes are covered. Just inches away from them, I stare longingly, breathing heavily in anticipation of the reveal.

“How bad you want to suck on daddy’s toes?” Four asks.

“Don’t give them to him yet,” One orders. Two joins in on the torture “You can have them after you greet the new guy.”

Frustrated and beyond horny, I turn to Five’s bare feet behind me. I grab his right foot, pull it up to my mouth, close my eyes, and shove all 5 of his toes into my eager mouth.

“Holy shit!” Five chuckles. “That’s my whole foot!”

Eyes closed tightly so as to not disobey Number Two, I lash between Five’s toes with my tongue. I’m sucking, slurping, gently biting the 5 meaty toes trapped in my mouth. My lips stretched wide, I slide my tongue out to taste more of his sole. I feel saliva escape and drip down his foot, off his heel, and onto my thigh. I’m starting to make a mess, and I love it.

I grab his other foot and start over. Slupring, biting, licking, drooling, kissing.

“That’s enough, boy,” Two says after a few minutes of devouring Five’s feet. “Get back over here and finish what you started.”

“Yes sir.” I turn around, open my eyes to see these 6 feet I’ve yet to fully taste, and obediently kneel at Four’s socked feet one more time, one foot almost completely bare expect for the toes he’s kept covered.

“Beg for ‘em,” Two orders as he leans forward and firmly slaps Four’s exposed sole. “Tell him how bad you wanna taste his toes, yeah?”

“I want those fuckin’ toes, sir,” I look over Four’s sock-covered toes and into his eyes. “Please, let me taste them. Please let me have them,” I beg breathlessly.

“All yours, boy,” Four says through a smile, as he yanks his sock away, revealing 5 long, supple toes I instantly wrap my mouth around. I keep my eyes locked on his as I massage his foot with both hands, digging my thumbs into his soles, while his toes rest on my tongue. I’m still for a minute, relishing the fact I finally got my mouth on them. Everyone else in the room fades away and it’s just me, Four, and his delicious foot.

Feeling Four’s toes wiggling in my mouth, I feel Five from behind. I feel his warm breath on the cheeks of my bare ass. He grabs the waist of my jockstrap in one firm fist and says “Keep suckin’ those toes, baby. I know that shit feels good. I’ma make you feel good now.”

“Yeah, eat his ass, man!” One chimes in. “Tell us how that hole tastes, yeah?” Two adds.

I’m alternating now between Four’s bare feet. Sucking and slurping on one as much as I can before switching to the other.

Five holds my ass open and I feel his lips softly kiss my hole. Each kiss sends shivers down my legs. “Fuck, that’s pretty pussy,” he sighs between kisses.

I still haven’t seen Five’s face, but at this point I’m in undeniable ecstasy. I have Four’s feet in my mouth and Five’s tongue digging my hole. I slurp on his sexy feet for several minutes, entranced.

“I think it’s our turn, yeah?” Two asks, clearly impatient for his feet to be serviced.

Four pulls his feet away, stands up, and joins Five behind me as One and Two readjust on the bed, joining their 4 feet together inches from my face.

My back is arched as much as possible, giving Five unlimited access to my open pussy. He’s tongue fucking me now, hitting deeper with each slam of his face into my ass.

“How’s it taste?” Four asks. Five stops just long enough to mutter “Fuckin’ delicious.” He dives back into my ass, places his lips around my hole, and sucks slowly. I feel my hole swell into his mouth.

“Ohhh fuck!” I cry out. “Suck that pussy, baby! Fuck!”

One and Two start to lightly slap my face with their bare feet to remind me I have more work to do.

I grab one foot of each and bring them to my wide-open mouth. I’m able to cram in several toes from Ones’ left foot and several from Two’s right foot. I close my lips around them and fervently lap at every part of them that fits into my adoring mouth. With their feet not currently stuck in my drooling mouth, they start to rub my face, head, and shoulders.

I feel Five back away from my hole. “My turn?” I hear Four ask. “Go for it, man. Left it wet as fuck,” Five brags.

Four dives right in, flicking his big tongue with lightning speed against my wet hole. The sound alone is hot as fuck, not to mention the dizzying sensation. My eyes roll back and I pop One and Two’s fee out of my tireless mouth to let out a sigh “Fuuuuck, daddy! Tongue that hole, man!”

I notice Five coming around to join One and Two, Four still lapping away at my pussy.

“Can I look? Can I see his face?” I ask Two, through grunts and panting.

“You can look, boy.”

I lock eyes with Five. I recognize him from his photos. The only man so far without a beard. I see his face glistening with a mix of his saliva and my pussy. He has a chiseled face and curly jet black hair. He positions himself on his knees over One and Two’s legs. He brings his fat fuck stick over to my mouth, shoving it between One and Two’s soaking wet feet.

I run my tongue maniacally but purposefully along the bouquet of toes, soles, and cock, in front of me.

I take Fives cock, which is resting on top of Two’s and One’s toes, into my mouth. I open wide and take him balls deep.

“That mouth feels good, yeah?” Two asks Five, knowing exactly how this mouth feels.

“Fuck yeah it does.” Five grabs my head as I’m holding myself up with my tired arms, back arched, ass in the air with Four’s face deep in it. I’ve never felt so slutted out, so turned on.

I let out a long series of uncontrollable groans and moans. “Fuuuck!” “That tongue feels so good!”

Five pumps his dick in and out of my throat, his heavy balls swinging up and knocking against my chin and neck! That’s all I can think about at this point. With everything else going on around us, all I can focus on is the steady rhythm of Five’s low hangers slamming into my chin.

A knock at the door snaps me out of my trance.

Four reluctantly detaches for a moment from my hole to open the door. Five continues to ram his fuck stick down my neck, with increasing speed. One and Two are jerking their hard, lubed cocks and wiggling their toes against my face as Five hammers it.

“We too late? The party almost over?” I hear a deep voice with a southern twang ask from the door.

“You right on time! I’m gonna bust if I keep goin’! You want it now?” Five asks me breathlessly.

Unable to answer verbally, I nod excitedly in approval.

“Oh hell yeah!” the Country boy shouts. He drops his towel, kisses his friend on the mouth and tells him “Let’s get in there!” They make their way over to me. I recognize the friend right away, but the country boy, whom we’ll call Six, wasn’t familiar. He’s a snack, though. Pink cheeks and shaggy dirty blonde hair. Seven is an acquaintance I know from the apps. A blonde twink that lives to worship my feet, but today the roles are reversed.

I feel Four’s warm mouth press into my hole. Five has one hand on the top of my head, as One and Two press their bare soles against my cheeks. Five asks loudly “You want this load?”

“He wants that load, man. Give it to him!” Four says from behind.

Five slows his stroke as hot nut starts to escape his tool. “Uuuuhhhmmm fuck!”

I pull him in deeper so he nuts directly into my throat. “Goddamn!” he shouts. His body starts to lightly shake and his girthy dick starts to pulse as he busts for what feels like an eternity. I finish swallowing his massive load and slowly back off of his thick, cummy cock.

Five asks how many loads I’ve swallowed and goes to sit in the chair in the corner.

“That’s load number four,” One announces to the room. Fair, since he’s been there since the beginning.

I feel it’s only fair that Four be the next to blow, since the other 2 just arrived and hadn’t put in the work yet.

“You’re next, daddy,” I tease as I wiggle my as deeper into Four’s face.

“If you want this load it’s ready!” He mumbles into my ass as he’s beating his rock-hard dick.

I back off his face, turn around, and roll out my tongue, hungry to taste his load. Six and Seven walk around the bed to get a better look at the action. They kneel down to my level, their faces next to Four’s hard dick he’s jerking wildly. I grab his dick and pull him into my mouth. He takes charge and start to throat fuck me. Six pets the top of my head gently. “You ready fer that load? You look so good sucking that dick,” he reassures me. “You gon’ look even better suckin’ mine.”

Four erupts in a fit of sighs and moans, shaking uncontrollably as he begins to spew down my throat. I can feel his dick churning the mix of his and all 4 previous loads in my grateful throat.
He fucks my face long after he blows, which I appreciate. I stand up, clean what’s left of Four and Five’s loads off my face, and turn to the others for a head count.

We have One and Two on the bed jerking off and making out. Five seated in the chair with his towel around his waist, slipping on his slides. Six and Seven standing next to me, jerking each other’s cocks, wondering who was next.

I was wondering the same thing.

One and Two stand, offering their spots on the bed to Six and Seven. They sit on the bed and jerk their dicks.

Five dismisses himself and slips into the bathhouse hallways.

Six jokes about the age gap between the two couples. “Is this Twinks versus Daddies?” Everyone laughs.

Two interrupts with “I’ve got an idea – Get on the bed, on your back, head hanging off the edge.”

I knew he was talking to me, so I obediently lay down and assume the position.

“We’ll each take a turn at it, yeah” Two asks the others. Six replies with an an enthusiastic “Hell yeah!”

I feel the blood rush to my head as it’s hanging upside down off the foot of the bed. I hold my mouth open wide and point at 7. “Twinks first!” he jokes as he positions over me, dangling his long, heavy dong over my mouth. He leans forward and rests his hand on my chest for support as he thrusts into my open throat.

Through his legs I see a line forming behind him: Two, Six, then One.

Seven pumps my throat for a few minutes before backing off and leading Two by his dick to my face. “I know my way around this mouth,” he tells Seven.

He squats over me, lowering his heavy, thick, dong into my mouth, precisely where it belongs. His warm balls resting on my nose, covering my eyes. He facefucks me for a minute then asks “You want my load again yeah? You want this nut? I got another nut for you!”

“Please! Yes!” I beg.

“Fuuuuuck!” Two starts to spill into me again. This load not as thick as the first one, but fills me up, nonetheless. I sit up, careful not to lose any of his load I took upside down. He kisses me deeply, says “I gotta run baby, but this was hot, yeah?” “Thank you,” I reply. He cleans my beard with his towel, wraps it around his waist, and leaves.

I get back in position and Country Boy Six steps up to bat. Seven takes a seat in the corner.

He bends his legs a little, rams his dick directly into my throat, and effortlessly digs into my face for what seems like 10 minutes, the other two chiming in with “Fuck that throat!” and “Use that fucking mouth!”

“You like my big dick in yer throat?”

“I love it,” I gasp when I get the chance to speak.

“You want this load?”

“Please! Please give me another load,” I beg from below.

“I’m gonna fuckin’ cum! I’m gonna cum!” He yelps as pulls out of my mouth to jerk his load out. He pumps his fist furiously around his thick, wet dick as he aims the tip at my upside down mouth.

His load gushes out, splashing against the roof of my mouth. I close my mouth and swallow quickly, to be open again for the next pump of country twink cum. He cums again, this time a load landing on my neck. I feel it dripping down my head as another gush lands on my closed lips. I open to catch any remaining nut and manage to wipe all the cum from my face into my open mouth.

“Fuck yeah, man! You swallowed like a pro!”

I lick my lips. He sits on the bed as Seven rushes to take his place over me, already jacking furiously.

“I’m gonna nut, bro!” He yells, almost too late, as he starts to ejaculate inches away from my face. He manages to get deep in my throat for the rest of his hefty load.

"Hell yeah, dude. Give it to him!" Six cheers. Six leans down to my ear and whispers "You like swallowin' one load right after the other don'tcha?"

I struggle, but I swallow all of Seven's nut. He collapses onto me, his head resting next to my hard dick. His now limp dick pressed against my shoulder.

Seven pushes off of me and I see One is taking his place, towering over me like a giant and grinning. His powerful chest almost blocks my view of his handsome face from below. I open my mouth as wide as possible, to take One’s massive cock again.

Another knock at the door.

Number One’s big hand pats the side of my face as my head hangs upside down off the edge of the bed. “I got it. Don’t move,” he orders.

I meet eyes with Six and Seven. “We thought we were the last ones.” By this point, I’ve also lost count.

One opens the door, and a familiar voice asks, “Puttin’ this whore to work, fellas?”
Kai enters naked, one hand covering his junk. He sees my position on the bed and starts laughing like an idiot. “I guess you are!” He covers his face with his free hand. I notice how strong his bicep looks as his arm curls in.

I honestly can’t tell if he’s truly embarrassed or just playing around. I sit straight up in the bed. “Why are you here?” I had so many other questions but that one made it out first.

“I dunno. I checked out your ad. Seemed fun. I wanted to see if you’d figure me out before now, but it’s kinda hot you didn’t.”

I nod in agreement. “It is hot. Really fucking hot,” I think to myself. In the 6 years we’ve been friends, we’ve never crossed this line. I’ve thought about it, sure. And all the times he’s indiscreetly flaunted his perfect bare feet around me, knowing that feet make me crazy, lets me know the thought’s crossed his mind, too. The tension has always been there.

He lowers his hand from his chiseled handsome face. Shadows make his sharp features even bolder. He’s cupping his crotch with both hands now; his broad, hairless, athletic chest bulging between his two muscular arms. His sculpted abdomen peeking between his forearms.
He makes his way toward me. I’m dying to finally see what Kai’s been carrying all this time between those solid, stone-carved thighs. I’ve heard from friends who have hooked up with him, but have never had the good fortune of seeing it in person.

Number One politely abandons his post, understanding we’re ‘having a moment.’

I lay back down, hanging my head upside down off the edge of bed. Kai positions over me, close to my face, his powerful thighs blocking my view of the three naked bodies of One, Six, and Seven against the wall behind him.

“Been wanting to do this forever,” Kai confesses from above, as he pulls his hands away from his crotch, revealing the most beautiful uncut cock I’ve ever seen. His thick, diamond-hard boner falls forward like a felled tree and bounces several times on my chin. I sit up so I can get a look from a proper angle.

I look up at Kai. “Fuck, dude. How big is this thing?” I reach under and grab his smooth hanging balls. With my hand cupping his nuts, the head of his boner rests just below my elbow. “That’s got to be 9 inches or more.”

“That big enough for you? I know you like ‘em big,” he says, in a tone of voice I’ve never heard before. It’s a tone that hits the ear and jolts straight to my dick.

I laugh and lay back down, face up on the bed. I slide my head off the edge, under Kai’s massive prick.

“We’re not starting there, though,” he says as he takes one step back. He lifts his right foot, hovering it just above my mouth, covering the length of my face with his wide, warm sole. “You’ve wanted these for a while, haven’t you?”

“I have,” I reply, my warm breath against his bare sole. I can’t believe this is happening.

“Kiss it,” he says in that dick-jolting tone.

My heart thumping in my chest, I press my soft lips against his warm sole. I reach up and grab the top of his foot and hold it tighter against my puckered lips. I help him there in what felt like an eternity for that first kiss, before releasing and battering his sole with repeated kisses. From heel, to arch, to toes.

“Fuck that feels good!” he cries out.

He puts his right foot on the floor and his left one takes its place above my face. In a move I know he’s going to like, I start lashing at his big foot with my tongue, licking as much as I can from this awkward upside-down angle.

“That tongue feels so good!” he confirms.

Tired of being unable to get my mouth around his toes, I sit right-side-up in the bed.

“Lay down,” I tell Kai. He sits on the bed, his back against the wall, legs outstretched in a V. I crawl onto the bed, positioning myself on all fours at his left foot, my ass in the air. We hold eye contact for a second in disbelief this is all happening.

“We’re taggin’ back in,” Six says as he walks toward the bed, stands next to where Kai is seated, and bends down to take Kai’s massive cock in his hand. I lock eyes with Six. He nods toward Kai’s foot and says, “Worship those muscle feet, baby.”

“You heard the man,” said Kai. “Worship.”

I don’t know if it was pent up frustration, or the thrill of the unexpected, but I went to fucking town on Kai’s feet! With his left foot in my mouth, I grabbed his right foot, slid them together, and start devouring his toes - sucking, nibbling, grunting, and moaning. I lick his soles from heel to toe as he moans from the combined pleasure of my mouthwork and Six’s hand on his cock.

As I’m lapping at Kai’s big feet, Number One joins Six at the side of the bed. He leans down and kisses Six deeply, while Six remains focused on steadily jacking Kai’s dick.

I feel a two-hand slap on my ass. Seven has taken his place behind me. I’m still on all fours, so my ass is open and ready to be eaten again. I don’t take my mouth off of Kai’s feet.

I look up and into Kai’s eyes. We both grin, overwhelmed by the moment: I’m slurping his feet. Six is jerking Kai’s cock. One is playfully slapping Six’s face with his dick, teasing his lips with his drooling dickead, and Seven is biting as my ass cheeks.

I shake my ass in Seven’s face to signal that it’s time for him to eat it. He understands clearly and starts to tongue-fuck my hole. “Fuck!” I cry out, mouth full of Kai’s toes.

Six releases Kai’s dick from his clutch and kneels in front of One. The sight of the Country Twink kneeling before One’s towering furry body turned me on even more. I pull my sucking mouth off of Kai’s feet and crawl up to his dick, not knowing if I’ll be able to swallow it, but determined to try.

Kai looks at me as I crawl closer, surprised that I’m actually about to taste his dick for the first time. He grabs his dick and holds it up, pointing that giant fuckstick at my mouth. Unable to hold out any longer, I wrap my mouth around the wide, shiny head. His cock tastes so good. The head alone is almost a mouthful. I open my mouth wider and slide more of that fat dick past my lips, working it into my throat.

“Fuck that mouth feels good!” I look up at him, his long cock halfway buried in my face. I see Six sucking One off next to us, both of them watching me attempting to stuff Kai into my throat. Six and I lock eyes and chuckle, bonding over both of these huge cocks in our mouths. He winks at me before repeatedly slamming his mouth onto One’s tool.

Kai grabs my head with both hands and pushes me down onto his cock. He thrusts into my throat. I gag and back off to gasp for air.

As I’m catching my breath, Seven calls out from behind “I’m gonna cum again!”

“Cum on this dick!” Kai orders. Confused, but into it, all of us turn our attention to Seven and Kai. Seven walks around the bed, jerking his dick wildly, and positions himself over Kai. “Lube me up with it,” he tells Seven. Sevens thin, toned body starts to shake as nut starts to pour out of his wet pink dick. This twink’s load glazes Kai’s hard, giant, manhood and it’s the most appetizing thing I’ve seen in my fucking life.

Seven steps into the corner. “Goddam, boys!” He cries as he collapses into the chair.

Kai looks at me, grabs my head and pulls me to his girthy, cum-covered dick. “Suck it,” he orders.

I grab a bottle of poppers I see on the bed. I hit it twice, inhaling deeply. I hold it for 10 slow counts and release in one forceful sigh.

I take Kai back into my mouth. Seven’s load is still warm, and surprisingly sweet. I lick at his giant tool like an ice cream cone, cleaning twink nut off of it. I look at Kai’s face. Neither one of us can believe how hot this moment is. I close my eyes and ride the wave of the poppers. My head now robotically bobbing on Kai’s tool, assaulting my own throat with it.

One and Six, watching the whole thing start to cheer us on.

“Fuck his throat open!” yells One.

Six takes a break from sucking One just long enough to add “Suck that load outta him!”

“You’re about to suck one out of me, kid!” One tells Six.

“Give it to him,” Six graciously suggests, as he jerks One’s sloshing, wet dick.

“You want another one, boy?” One asks. I pull off of Kai’s giant dong to answer, “Give it to me!”

I crawl over to One’s dick as Six is beating the hell out of it. I hold my mouth open wide and stick my tongue out in anticipation of another delicious load from One.

“Oh fuuuuck! I’m cumming” One cries out. Nut starts to spray out of One’s big dick as Six relentlessly jerks it. I get my mouth around his head as quickly as I can, to avoid wasting any cum. He spews and spews another load into me, flooding my mouth. I swallow it all down and grab Six’s hand to lick nut from it.

“Damn, Maddy!” Kai grunts. “You do get wild here, huh?”

One grabs a towel, wraps it around his waist, and walks out the door. What a fucking good time that daddy was. I hope I see him again.

“You like it,” I reply to Kai. “I think I do,” he shoots back.

I move back over to Kai’s still rock-hard member and start sucking. Six gets on the bed, crawling on his knees, and brings his hard twink tool to my face.

I alternate between these last two dicks. I bob on Kai’s stiff one a few times, taking it to the throat, then switching to Six’s cock pointed at my face from the side.

I suck them both like this for a few minutes before Six announces he’s the next to blow.
“Holy shit!” he starts “I’m about to fuckin’ nut!”

“No you’re not,” Kai interrupts. Kai grabs Six’s hands and leaves his bulging boner bobbing, throbbing.

“Fuck, dude! Let me get off!”

“I’m first,” Kai firmly notifies Six. “Get down there, boy.”

Six joins me at Kai’s giant cock. Kai starts to jack it, pausing to slap us both in the face with it, knowing it just makes us wilder for him.

“Guess we’re sharing?” Six asks me. “Lucky you,” I answer.

“Get ready, tongues out fuckers!” Kai commands. He shifts up to his kees, looking down at us now as he yanks it.

Six shoots his tongue forward. My tongue meets his as we’re both moaning and waiting for the first drop of Kai’s load.

Kai looks into my eyes “Here it comes!” His muscled body tightens.

His hot load bubbles out of that massive cock. The first spurt splashes onto our tongues and we start licking our laps and lapping nut like maniacs. The second splash lands on Six’s face, covering his left eye like a wax seal on an envelope. This load is thick and sweet. Kai pushes his dick into my mouth and thrusts as he erupts, which brings me almost to the point of gagging, but I make it through. I swallow every drop he’s given me so far.

He pulls out of my mouth, still cumming, and pushes into Six’s mouth. I start to jerk my own dick, finally, as I watch Six’s mouth flood with Kai’s nut. He pulls his dick out of Six’s sloppy mouth and I lick all the remaining nut from Kai’s hanging dong. Six is jerking his cock furiously and shouts, with one eye glued shut and his face covered in Kai, “My turn!”

I position myself at Six’ pumping fist and wait for his load, jerking my dick all the while.

“Give it to him!” Kai booms. “Give him his last load of the night!” Seven calls from the corner.

I take Six’s pink dick into my mouth, feeling him tremble and twitch with pleasure as his dick starts to spew. He pulses a few times in my mouth before a rush of nut cascades down my throat. I open up and take it all down. I suck his dick clean as I pull my tight lips off him.

“Damn, Maddy! Achievement unlocked?” Kai asks, sending us both into a fit of laughter.



Six and Seven wrap up and leave the room.

Kai, still sitting on the bed, his huge dick now limp and resting on his thigh, says “You knew it was me, didn’t you?”

“Of course I fuckin knew, I recognized your body right away, man.”

“So you’ve paid that close attention?” he asked.

“What do you think?”

“How many loads did you swallow tonight?”

“Including yours” I started, then took a sincere minute to count, "Twelve! A few repeats, but twelve loads total.”

“You fuckin’ slut,” Kai said through a smile. “Let’s make it thirteen.”

Comments